Thursday, August 14, 2008

Washington Vacation










Thanks for the wonderful time in Washington. I did all the things I wanted too..relax, hang out with the fam, and even see my little sister Lisa. I got to meet my new nephew, Samuel...what a cutie. We hung out @ Birch Bay, Bellingham Bay, and Fairhaven. We went back to school shopping and ate dinner @ the Nut House yummmm. The weather was perfect and we even saw some rain on our last day in town. Ashtyn had a great 3 weeks at Nana & Grampa's and Kylan got to spend some quality time with them as well. We walked to the park and saw the crikk. Now we are back in Phoenix and back to the grind..work, school, and the heat.

1 comment:

joykok said...

What great pictures, Amy. I love the one of Ashtyn and Abby. It was great to see you and to have you meet Sam...yes, he is a cutie!:)