Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Model Home - j/k






I have taken my deocrating sense and have finally added some great touches to my living room. There is a new store in town called HOME GOODS...it's a great store. Unique decor for reasonable prices. We went on Thursday after work and on our way home got caught in the worst dust storm I have ever seen. It was worse than a black out or fog. We had to actually stop completely on the road because we couldn't see anything around us. I had dirt EVERYWHERE. Our pool was totally green with dirt and debre. So then on Sat I was back in home goods and bought some more decor. It looks great! The Theme in the dining area is "Paris" and in the living room is dark chocolate brown with some gold flecks. Who would've thought I would choose gold but it looks good. So now we are ready for another Kok Reunion...speaking of that I might get that album done before Christmas. I am not doing well with staying on task. Patience everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...Looks amazing! Very classy. If you ever get tired of pushing cookies and pizza you could go into the interior decorating business! Really is beautiful. And, I'm sure you had fun putting it all together. Were you doing all this while Rick was cleaning "gunk" out of the pool? What a mess that must have been! Love you all, Mom/Nana

joykok said...

Looks great Amy! Let's start planning the reunion now!!!!