Friday, September 5, 2008

Ballet classes and meetings


Next week I am off to Denver, CO to present in the Q4 Meeting and take a training class. Ashtyn has started Ballet classes on Monday's and Ricky has started riding his motorbike to work so please pray that the Meyer Family survives next week. Kylan is not starting dance class yet. She did not seem too interested in it at the trial run. While the other kids were singing and dancing to ittsy bittsy spider she was in the corner playing with her toes and sucking her thumb. Ashtyn has learned pointers from Eden already so she is loving it. We bought her a black leotard and pink leggings...soo cute. You all have a great week.

1 comment:

joykok said...

How was Denver? I was there last June and it seemed like a pretty fun city. The best part for me was the ESPN Sportzone. 30 tv screens showing all different sporting events. What could be better??? I'm sure Mom and Sara agree with me..... Matt